October 4, 2019

NEW WORK

It's been a while since I posted anything here, as I have been busy learning to draw, riding my motorcycle and finding a new woman to call my own. But without further ado, here's some of the latest...


A loop for the new Samsung Retail Store that opened recently in Southern California. A gig for Michael Fisher of MYKNYC in New York City and Tom Stempfley of Samsung Electronics in Dallas, Texas. And here's a look a how it was used along with the way pointer motion loop we did as well (thanks, John!) for the new two-story Samsung Retail Store...


And what else did we have here... oh yes, a still image render for a change...


An OOH-res Key Visual for Alcor eye correction lenses. A gig for art director Slade Seaholm and Art Producer Susan Dore of HBC in Austin, Texas.



And from earlier this year, a logo design including putting it in motion for Mike Fisher's documentary about Fire Island.



Last but certainly not least, I reconnected with Michael Wilde, one of the greatest art directors and craziest and most beautiful minds I've worked with. He was one of the first to entrust me with his ideas back in 2006 with the Ghirardelli pitch. Bite it before it bites you. Know what I mean?

No comments :